Apex Legends is still only under a year old but since it’s launch we have already been given three new legends. A tease of Crypto before Season 3 launched left players wanting more. Not long after we got the Halloween event with Revenant being teased. Now it seems with a recently leaked dev sheet Loba is set to join Apex Legends soon. Loba, previously known as Rosie, was a character data mined early on during the launch of Apex Legends.
Loba is known as the Translocating Thief. Her abilities seem to make her a well-rounded legend from early to late game. Let’s take a look at her abilities to reveal why she’s good to have to on the team.
- Burglar’s Best Friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location.
- Supply for Demand: Hold off-hand ability to choose a type of loot. Reveal what type of loot around you through walls.
- Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot.
- Eye for Quality: Loba can see nearby loot through walls and can open up hidden compartments in loot bins.
- Extra: Loot Category; Weapons, Armor, Health & Shields, Attachments, Backpacks, and Ammo & Ordnance.
From Loba’s abilities, you can see she is great at acquiring loot. From early game to late game acquiring loot with Loba’s abilities seems a bit overpowered. She may be a great addition for the rumored upcoming PVE mode. However, depending on how her ultimate works stealing loot from death boxes will be a game-changer. Loba is looking to be the next legend released after Revenant according to a leaked dev sheet. If one of the next modes is, in fact, the PVE mode then you can bet Loba will be released soon during Season 3.