Hyper Scape is already proving to leave its mark on fans with its unique gameplay. Much like other games in the battle royale genre Hyper Scape has abilities characters can use. However, all abilities are part of the loot and not character-specific like Apex. Let’s take a look at all the abilities in Hyper Scape.
Abilities, or Hacks, in Hyper Scape, get you in and out of fights and are very unique to the game itself. Here are all the abilities and what they do.
- Teleport – Need to get somewhere fast? Teleport lets you aim at a distant location and zip there in a heartbeat.
- Slam – Leap high into the air and smash back down to the ground, dealing damage to any enemies around you and send them flying.
- Heal – Keep your friends close, and this area of effect Hack will keep them healthy and ready to fight.
- Wall – Too far from cover? Deploy this and instantly put a big, resilient wall between you and your enemies.
- Invisibility – Get the drop on opponents or keep them guessing in a fight by cloaking yourself for a limited time.
- Mine – If hostile Contenders get too close to the proximity mine, it’s home in and unleash a devastating explosion.
- Armor – Become a fortress and mitigate damage when activated.
- Reveal – Information is everything. The Reveal Hack will ping the location of nearby enemies for you and your squad.
- Ball – Turn yourself into a bouncing ball. Is there anything more we really need to say?
As you can see the Hacks, or abilities, in this game are useful in any offensive or defensive situation. You can also fuse them together to increase the cooldown for the abilities. Don’t forget to check out the Hyper Scape Weapon guide!